Experience, communication, and proper safety are of utmost importance when performing any tree removal. We are proudly licensed, bonded, and insured with over a decade of experience on our crew to provide a peace of mind to our clients while serving our community.
Another completed retaining wall with built in steps and fresh back-fill topsoil for a finished product and happy client! Call today for a free estimate 253.242.5980, or schedule a free estimate online using our website scheduling tool!
We love to see completed Before & After’s
Here’s a perfect example of proper pruning completed by our highly talented and experienced team.
Ending the Fall Season and heading to the Winter is the ideal time to schedule fine pruning and tree trimming services due to the trees transitioning into a dormant state.
Salary – Competitive Wages based on Experience (Hourly Position) –
Bi-Weekly Pay Periods
Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time & Vacation Earning Potential
Position – Full Time
We are a Veteran Owned & Operated Company that rewards hard work and puts the utmost priority on safety, quality of service, and crew morale.
We are looking for someone who can work well in a team dynamic, conducts strong communication skills, capable of constructive learning of new techniques and consistently maintains a positive attitude.
- Minimum 2 years of climbing and bucket operation experience with background knowledge of performing safe removals, rigging, pruning, and trimming along with other duties.
- ISA Certification preferred, but not required
- CDL preferred but not required
- Valid Drivers License required
- Working Days are Monday – Friday with Weekends off (with the exception to tree emergencies)
- Experience in close quarter technical removals
- Climbs trees utilizing ropes and proper rigging techniques to ensure safety guidelines are maintained
- Performs proper knot tying techniques for both tree climbing and let-down work
- Understands the use of commonly used tools including: Pole Saws, Hand Saws, Chainsaws, Silky, Chipper, Chip Truck, Blower, Bucket Truck, Ditch Witch, etc.
- * Performs tree trimming through conducting Stage 1 Health & Structure Clean Outs removing all dead, damaged, broken, or diseased limbs safely.
- * Effective communication with Arbor Groundsman to ensure safety of all tree work performed
- * Daily maintenance of all tools and pruning equipment used
- * Positive attitude and care for the representation of Infinity Tree Services LLC
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Direct Deposit
* Paid Holidays
* Bonus Potential
* Vacation Time Potential
About Infinity Tree Services LLC:
We have been performing tree and outdoor services in the beautiful PNW for over 6 years and are proud to have earned 110+ 5 star reviews as a company.
Infinity Tree Services LLC are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Fence, Fence Baby!!!!
Another ✨Before & After✨ but this time of our Removal & Stump Grinding process! Call or book online today for a free quote!
The benefits from conducting a proper Stage 1 Health & Structure Clean Out can be seen in the photos below. By properly ascending a tree and removing all dead, damaged, broken, and diseased limbs, we are able to remove unnecessary weight from the tree while simultaneously prolonging the trees overall life. This is the perfect time of year to properly prune and maintain established trees if you have been considering it.
Ever wonder how large some of the tree removals we perform really are?
Take Paul laying out fully stretched and still not reaching the ends of this stump for reference!
This was a massive redwood tree removal we finished today. Each piece being removed weighed anywhere from 5,000-7,000 pounds which required a crane to assist in the moving of the cut rounds made by our crew.
For any size removal, trimming, pruning, and planting, we have you covered. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured for your peace of mind and are blessed to do a job we love daily!
As we begin a New Year we are proud to reminisce on how far we have come and truly could not have done it without our crew, clients, and the commitment to our profession. It has been such an honor to work with so many impactful clients over the years and we are so ready to see what the future of 2022 brings! Our new resolutions include dropping trees as well as bad habits! Enjoy!