Salary – Competitive Wages based on Experience (Hourly Position) –
Bi-Weekly Pay Periods
Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time & Vacation Earning Potential
Position – Full Time
We are a Veteran Owned & Operated Company that rewards hard work and puts the utmost priority on safety, quality of service, and crew morale.
We are looking for someone who can work well in a team dynamic, conducts strong communication skills, capable of constructive learning of new techniques and consistently maintains a positive attitude.
- Minimum 2 years of climbing and bucket operation experience with background knowledge of performing safe removals, rigging, pruning, and trimming along with other duties.
- ISA Certification preferred, but not required
- CDL preferred but not required
- Valid Drivers License required
- Working Days are Monday – Friday with Weekends off (with the exception to tree emergencies)
- Experience in close quarter technical removals
- Climbs trees utilizing ropes and proper rigging techniques to ensure safety guidelines are maintained
- Performs proper knot tying techniques for both tree climbing and let-down work
- Understands the use of commonly used tools including: Pole Saws, Hand Saws, Chainsaws, Silky, Chipper, Chip Truck, Blower, Bucket Truck, Ditch Witch, etc.
- * Performs tree trimming through conducting Stage 1 Health & Structure Clean Outs removing all dead, damaged, broken, or diseased limbs safely.
- * Effective communication with Arbor Groundsman to ensure safety of all tree work performed
- * Daily maintenance of all tools and pruning equipment used
- * Positive attitude and care for the representation of Infinity Tree Services LLC
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Direct Deposit
* Paid Holidays
* Bonus Potential
* Vacation Time Potential
About Infinity Tree Services LLC:
We have been performing tree and outdoor services in the beautiful PNW for over 6 years and are proud to have earned 110+ 5 star reviews as a company.
Infinity Tree Services LLC are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.